FF: Forks Brampton fork bushings

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
That clean, you must be sat at the right hand of THE creator, nice though, I do miss my Philippine work force that use to come behind me and clean up, Christine tidies me up in the workshop quite regularly, too many projects on the go at once, and by lunch time I'd have had to or three items fro the house to fix, every fixing requires a few tools, that don't get put back immediately.

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I will admit to being a task tidy man when the job is over then the tools get put back I also have the handy tools in a toolbox on wheels only down side is tasks can last week's and there can be more than one task!
Most amazing thing is the flat and Philips screwdriver mystery, whichever you want the first one or two picked up are always the wrong type

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
That clean, you must be sat at the right hand of THE creator, nice though, I do miss my Philippine work force that use to come behind me and clean up, Christine tidies me up in the workshop quite regularly, too many projects on the go at once, and by lunch time I'd have had to or three items fro the house to fix, every fixing requires a few tools, that don't get put back immediately.
We don't all have Christine unfortunately. You are indeed blessed.