Fuel/Tanks Tank Knee Pads and Mounting Plates

A_HRD

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Stuart, I have a few new stainless mounting-plates available (flat) which I made from a tracing years ago. Say £6 each plus post.
Peter B

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Many thanks everybody, I should have thought of Conways and called Steve and he's put 2 pairs into my pile of bits.

I have had no reply to an email to Jeff Hunter. Steve said that he thought that he had said he was packing up at the end of last year. Has anyone any updated information on Jeff Hunter more recently?

I'm extremely grateful to everyone for their input and assistance.

Regards

Stuart

John Reynolds

VOC Member
Grove Classic Motorcycles - suppliers of Velocette parts - sells kneepad mounting plates. Part number KA80/4 Left and Right £10.32 each, undrilled. My tank bosses have two tapped holes - 1/4 BSW from memory (or was it BSF???) - so no problem with the plates turning. The kneepads (I got mine from an e-bay site) just stretch over the plates.

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Grove Classic Motorcycles - suppliers of Velocette parts - sells kneepad mounting plates. Part number KA80/4 Left and Right £10.32 each, undrilled. My tank bosses have two tapped holes - 1/4 BSW from memory (or was it BSF???) - so no problem with the plates turning. The kneepads (I got mine from an e-bay site) just stretch over the plates.
Many thanks. Ordered from Conways and from Peter as well....I should be sorted now.

About to post a thread on Jeff Hunter engineering.

Stuart