T: Fuel Tank Fuel Filters for Rapide

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I dont mind a filter in my line I can see the petrol enter when the tap is turned on and I can see the crud accumulation and can easily clean, its better than stopping with a blocked jet or a twisted gauze filter .
I know there are those who want to hide all the working parts of a machine I once knew a secretary who was fastidious about hiding every wire that went to her computer involving special desks with hidden channels and covers to hide the "offending" wires (A bit like a Victorian covering up piano legs) but her computer directory was a mess and she could never find a file. Me? I dont mind a few computer wires on my desk or pipes to my carbs thats for sure.

danno

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I dont mind a filter in my line I can see the petrol enter when the tap is turned on and I can see the crud accumulation and can easily clean, its better than stopping with a blocked jet or a twisted gauze filter .
I know there are those who want to hide all the working parts of a machine I once knew a secretary who was fastidious about hiding every wire that went to her computer involving special desks with hidden channels and covers to hide the "offending" wires (A bit like a Victorian covering up piano legs) but her computer directory was a mess and she could never find a file. Me? I dont mind a few computer wires on my desk or pipes to my carbs thats for sure.
Yes there is that.
Ok if they’re unobtrusive. Cheaper for sure.