Welcome to new forum website member, speedwin

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@speedwin - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Speedtwin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Good Afternoon,
Yes I currently own a 1950 Series C Comet and a 1955 Series D Black Shadow.
Bikes are both my addiction and my calm place.
Everyone in my family rides or has riden whole family and extended family have been involved in pure Road Racing which is a religion here in Ireland, North and South.

My interest in the marque is life long I took the plunge a year or so ago and bought a lovely Comet and have recently decided to add another of my dream bikes to the shed, the D series Black Shadow.
My uncle owned Vincents back in the day I always loved them, he bought a Rapide with a sidecar from an old friend who was a self employed bricklayer, the outfit had been used for twenty years to transport materials and sometimes two men to site.

I have a very small collection now having sold off many of my bikes.
Current cycles are two old Harley Davidsons, an R80 GS BMW, a lovely Honda 500cc race bike from the sixties a 75 f-0 four four which is for sale.
Planning to get to know the Shadow better this year as I have run out of jobs to do on the Comet.

Speedtwin