Welcome to new Forum Website member, GBH

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@GBH - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

GBH

Forum User
VOC Member
Hello all, thanks for having me.
A bit about me, I once had a 1950 Rapide (4670 if I recall correctly) and sold it many years ago in order to buy a house....here I am almost 30 years later and this week am visiting France with an eye to buy a Godet Vincent. Looking forward to rekindling my interest on this site, thanks.

GBH

Forum User
VOC Member
A bit of an update. I traveled to France and purchased a Godet from Guy Dano shortly before he passed. Guy was a gentleman and a very helpful man, I'd love to have got to know him better.
After several months and lots of paperwork I had my bike registered and plate issued two days ago and am looking forward to many miles riding in Japan. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20230405_215719_530.jpg
    IMG_20230405_215719_530.jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 26