Robin Blackwell HM

Irene Ulver HM

Forum User
VOC Member
I have details of Robin Blackwell funeral. Monday 19th February 2024 at 11.30 am at St. Peters Church, St. Peters Road, Hayling Island PO11 0RT
The venue “wake” will be published next week and Francis would like numbers of people intending to be there (for catering #s)
You can reply to me with your name & # and I’ll pass that information on, if that is easier for you.
I’m told when you cross over the bridge from Havant M27 onto Hayling, turn directly left onto Northney Road, about a mile later you come to the Church.
The family thank friends for their phone calls & sympathy cards with donations, a charity will be decided upon.

Last edited:

Irene Ulver HM

Forum User
VOC Member
I have further information for Robin‘s funeral (details above).

GRADY are the funeral directors, 23 Meghan Rd., Hayling Island. PO11 9BG
phone # 023 9246 3828
Should you wish to leave a tribute message & or donation to Robin’s chosen charity,
Hayling Island Baptist Church, Hayling Island Community Centre, Hayling Island PO11 0HB
I understand there will be donation plate at the Church service If you would like to donate there.

The venue for the “wake” will be held at the New Town House Hotel, Manor Road, Hayling Island, PO11 0QA phone # 023 9246 6131 where all friends are invited, please contact Francis, or myself with the number of attendees, for catering purposes.
Francis, Helen & the family send their heart felt thanks to all who have sent cards, donations & messages. They appreciate your kindness at this difficult time.