Misc: Charging Systems Miller Dynamo Brushes

Russell Kemp

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
He's another of the "I won't ship to North America crowd", not even a magneto pick up...............

Yes Really
As a one man band company he might not have everything in place to ship parts to the USA. It is a good job that we have the VOC spares co who I assume stock his parts and have everything in place to ship to the USA. Coventry Spares used to buy his parts from Vinparts but that was 10 years ago, not sure who they buy from now.

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
As a one man band company he might not have everything in place to ship parts to the USA. It is a good job that we have the VOC spares co who I assume stock his parts and have everything in place to ship to the USA. Coventry Spares used to buy his parts from Vinparts but that was 10 years ago, not sure who they buy from now.
VOC Spares Co:
  1. Electric, Carbs and Controls.
  2. ELECTRICAL
  3. MILLER DYNAMO BRUSH SET (PAIR)

MILLER DYNAMO BRUSH SET (PAIR)​

pr24-1ec.jpg

Product Details​

Part Number

PR24/1E

UOM

PAIR

Compatible With

• Single
  • Twin

Appears in Diagram

Availability

Available

Original Price

£18.99

Discounted Price

£17.09

Quantity

Robert Watson

VOC Member
What D L would not sell me was the not common pickups for the weird Lucas base mount mag on my A twin. I recall Doug Wood had some but took sending quite a few pictures around to find the right ones.

It is frustrating when you want to buy parts that people have in stock to sell to customers, but either won't because they fear some litigation based on perceptions of a country you don't live in, or just can't be bothered. And then when looking for brushes for a small industrial motor I find a 20 pack available for next to nothing from somewhere 1/2 way around the world and a week later they are in my mailbox.

Nah I'm just ranting.........