Electric Vehicles (I Don’t Think So)

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
More to the nub of the situation VW have 40,000 earmarked for layoff two robots and some electric motors and jobs done
All the selling is done by the governments dont worry if they are not a better product every other option is banned!

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 18.09.16.png

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I wonder if it will look like a Milk Float :) ,
I have driven one of those !,
When I was 15 years old !,
And Yes I crashed it !, Too Fast ?.

Last edited:

Whiteshadow15

Non-VOC Member
I bite the bullet and now have a Tesla model 3 performance.

It’s been along time since I enjoyed driving something so much. The super car 0-60 times in a rather boring looking sedan is a riot

mercurycrest

VOC Member
I bite the bullet and now have a Tesla model 3 performance.

It’s been along time since I enjoyed driving something so much. The super car 0-60 times in a rather boring looking sedan is a riot
We bought an Austrian Steyr-Puch IPACE HSE with all the gadgets you can think of from heads up display to voice control of the gadgets and adjustable air suspension. A real learning experience for old codgers. Germanic quality in a car that say's "Jaguar" on the side. It's the most fun, best driving car I've ever owned... and in Caesium Blue, it is gorgeous!

Last edited:

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Years ago I was talking to Peter in Armours,
He had a Rudge BSA,
He said the electrics was not very good !,
So he carried in his pocket a spare sealed Battery !,
Guess that would not work for you :) .

Whiteshadow15

Non-VOC Member
We bought an Austrian Steyr-Puch IPACE HSE with all the gadgets you can think of from heads up display to voice control of the gadgets and adjustable air suspension. A real learning experience for old codgers. Germanic quality in a car that say's "Jaguar" on the side. It's the most fun, best driving car I've ever owned... and in Caesium Blue, it is gorgeous!
That’s a really good looking vehicle. Love the colors. Never seen it before.

Even for myself it’s taken some getting used to, have to learn to trust it, but I al amazed how streamline Tesla has made the experience, not having a key, the vehicle unlocks only when you walk up to it, not having to turn anything on, just sit in, buckle up and go.

The phone app is also great, being able to see the inside temp and pre-cool or heat is a nice touch especially in the heat of Arizona. Access to all the vehicles cameras is also neat.

I commute around 50 miles per day and just charging with a standard 110 wall outlet, I recover the mileage every night. Having 315 mile range is plenty for what I need.