Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
1955-vincent-silver-lightning-engine.jpg

http://www.streetchopperweb.com/silver-lightning-vincent-chopper

David

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
A sadness comes over me when I look at that motorcycle, a similar emotion as when you see an animal charity appeal showing a badly treated dog with very sad eyes, I just cannot understand why anyone would want to do this (to the bike, and the dog) some very nice components have gone into this project, it could have been a very nice machine, perhaps in the right hands it will be again one day .

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
Abortions like this are why the "morning after" pill was invented - to put a stop to the thing before it grows into the equivalent of Trump

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
Abortions like this are why the "morning after" pill was invented - to put a stop to the thing before it grows into the equivalent of Trump
or another Tony Blair.
Now that politicians on both sides of the aisle have been slammed, let's leave the political jibes out of the forum.
Thanks
Steven

bmetcalf

VOC Member
It looks like the dread Pete Talabach was involved. ;) I would have asked him about it last weekend at the CVMG Rally if I had known.

davidd

VOC Member
I don't think Pete did any design work, but he did install the Surtees 5 speed along with some engine work.

So, how do you set the float height on a carb with that angle ?

David

Status
Not open for further replies.