ET: Engine (Twin) Rocker Bearing (ET26) diameter

Alyson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
My "just in case" idea is to keep about 12' of 18g wire wound up and inside the headlamp shell. Nice place to keep it, out of the way, and easy to get at. It doesn't throw around like a tool causing damage and makes room in the tool kit for other things. Just in case.

vibrac

VOC Member
My "just in case" idea is to keep about 12' of 18g wire wound up and inside the headlamp shell. Nice place to keep it, out of the way, and easy to get at. It doesn't throw around like a tool causing damage and makes room in the tool kit for other things. Just in case.
more un-sprung weight;)

ilikevelos

Forum User
VOC Member
I ride a lot of stuff that was bought rough and has never been disassembled. Agree though that loctite of parts in a rebuild is the best solution. That said, as I advance in age it sems that I more frequently forget to tightening something during service. Best.

Michael Vane-Hunt

VOC Member
I generally carry a spare engine, maggy, generator, front and rear wheel assemblies, seat.......so and so on with me.......None of it for my bike of course, just all the other riders who's bikes fall apart along the ride.......;)........Its the main reason I get invited to attend rallies.......
How do you get all that kit into your headlight bucket?