Long Beach Visitor

TritonMike

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I find myself visiting daughter in Long Beach until 21 July. Are there any Vincent related activities in that timeframe in this area? Equally any motorbike collections which I should visit while here?

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
The So Cal section meeting scheduled for Sat the 9th has just been cancelled due to a positive covid test with the host's household.

Sat July 16 is the Norton Owners Club "Prince of Darkness Night Ride", starting at the Los Feliz Cafe near Glendale, and ending up at Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake. Ride departs the cafe at 8 PM. A few section members may participate, but with the VOC North American rally starting July 18, some will be on the road out of town.

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
The third Sunday of every month, so coming up on July 17, there is a British car and bike "Cars and Coffee" gathering at 8 AM, at 31250 Palos Verdes Drive West, the Golden Cove shopping center.

TritonMike

VOC Member
Thanks for the information. Shame the So Cal meeting is off. No I am not going to Galena. Must spend some of the time with family!

TritonMike

VOC Member
I am back in Long Beach (CA) again for 2 weeks from Monday. Anything specific going on that I should visit?