E: Engine KLG Spark Plug Caps with P S stamped on the side ?

Speedtwin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Not down to me, but the expertise of the surgeon and his equipment.
Spends his time fixing premiership soccer players, only difference between them and me is 50k a week and they refuse to get up..

kerry

VOC Member
I am pleased to hear my old Comet is still going well, probably the best one I ever had, good luck on your search for a Shadow, I think you will be successful very SOON !
Insurance that you asked about, best currently I think is Peter James, worst in my own experience C Nash

Colin

VOC Member
Not down to me, but the expertise of the surgeon and his equipment.
Spends his time fixing premiership soccer players, only difference between them and me is 50k a week and they refuse to get up..
Never the less good going. I had a trials accident that broke my cruciate ligaments so that my left leg was hinged outwards instead of backwards. Big surgery followed by a year of physiotherapy, with a (sadistic, but not really) young lady recommended by the Physiotherapist who treated the England Rugby Team at the time. Left leg works well enough but don't ask me to squat, !

Speedtwin

VOC Member
We are all hard as nails over here you wont hear a murmur when we hit our thumbs with big hammers..
What you will hear is loads of bad words..