Cannot Connect to The VOC Spares Company Limited's Website

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I have tried several ways to connect to the VOCS via this site. All reply it is unavailable via Safari. I will try other sites.

G

Graham Smith

Up until a few weeks ago, I was looking after the Spares Company's domain for them, and I would've been able to tell you why it's not working.

It was reported that some of the Directors were keen to distance themselves from me.

Previously I would've also been able to help Bob and Tim get this running again over the weekend, but it's now being looked after by an external IT company and it would appear they have no weekend support.

Therefore, I have no idea why its not working.

andrew peters

VOC Member
It works off this link but searching from google and trying to reach the page does not work.
I usually link the VOC shop from Google as well... I came up with error code as well, and something to do with proxy servers or PHP ??? I don't understand all that... the same question Alyn asked was asked the other day on Facebook and the direct link "Lonestar" gave worked fine...
I admit I panicked for a moment as I really wanted to order parts and phoning from West Coast Canada isn't ideal... Anyway, the link suggested works... I wish this sillyness of conflicting whatever! would just stop! It really seemed that all our online stuff worked fine for a long time (Thank you Graham, and Josh) and now we talk too much about 'politics'!
Anyway, I logged onto the forum to ask a gearbox question...

flxible

VOC Member
... I wish this sillyness of conflicting whatever! would just stop! It really seemed that all our online stuff worked fine for a long time (Thank you Graham, and Josh) and now we talk too much about 'politics'!..
Agree-
Left the club in the '80s for a couple of decades for the same reason, it became about the club not the bikes, came back when I saw there was an online forum, and rejoined when the forum showed to be bike oriented, hopefully the bikes will prevail.
And I echo the thanks expressed to those who've kept this wonderful site going.
Best-
George