Welcome To New Forum Website Member - Harley

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Harley - welcome to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is far more than just an online forum - we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Harley

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
@Harley - welcome to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is far more than just an online forum - we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?
The first Comet I went on was when I had a lift to Netheravon RAF camp, I was most impressed. I then had a Comet when in the RAF in Brugen Germany it never let me down. Then again I had another when I got married and needed transport and joined the club 1960s that Comet I understand is in Canada.
Happy memories, in my old age I had to have another which has just arrived needs a little TLC . They cost a bit now, I remember buying five in bits form a builder yard in Newcastle and collected them with Billy Purnell, we sold them for £50 a bike Billy had one and Dave Danielson another. I can' remember the others. I am glad to be in the club again.