Welcome to new forum website member, Glen13

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Glen13 - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Glen13

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hello everybody, 62 years old, just about to retire when my house is sold, single (I know how lucky I am). Too young for my bath chair, and have a wish to live somewhere warm now, sorry blighty. I have a strange hobby, I collect Holbrook lathes, alas when I move I am going to have to slim the collection down to one, stick it in a container and move it abroad with my house contents. Another superb piece of British engineering would be a Vincent motorcycle to take with me. Now the burning question is, should it be a Comet or Rapide? I have loved the marque since first seeing one many years ago, I will hopefully be in a position soon to realise my ambition of owning one. The way the world is nowadays, I should do that sooner rather than later, while we can still look back at our heritage with pride and a knowing smile! I do hope I can do this? lets see what happens in 2022. Thanks for looking. Glen13.
P,S. I have nothing at all against a black shadow,knight or prince, just think they will be out of my price range,lol.

bmetcalf

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
When you get your Vin, be sure and get the recommended books for reference to benefit from the accumulated experience with these bikes.