Marcus and Harvey Bowden with their Series 'A' Twins

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Vincent my handsome,
Yes we were teenagers when we started and Harvey started riding an "A" at sixteen for Harry Cox who always rode his Brough that he bought in 1938 till he died in 1990, born in 1898 and was a runner in WW1, after Harvey went to Sunbury to work taking his "C" Rapide I started being a pilot for Harry as that is what he called us. John Waltham was another.

SOMEWHERE ALONG ROUTE 66 IN 2016
thumb_20161018-_DSC8214_1024.jpeg

Jorgen Rutegard

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Vincent my handsome,
Yes we were teenagers when we started and Harvey started riding an "A" at sixteen for Harry Cox who always rode his Brough that he bought in 1938 till he died in 1990, born in 1898 and was a runner in WW1, after Harvey went to Sunbury to work taking his "C" Rapide I started being a pilot for Harry as that is what he called us. John Waltham was another.

SOMEWHERE ALONG ROUTE 66 IN 2016
View attachment 38951
Greta picture of handsome brothers!

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
The high light was the Big Dog Garage at the end when Jay Leno gave us a conducted tour although he wasn't going to be there but arrived back from the East Coast shortly after we had arrived there. Even flashed up his steam car, very impressive person on his knowledge about the machinery he had there. The Merlin engined car was still in the process of being built when we were there. This was all organised by Robert Watson when we arrived in Vancouver through friends.

Ross Laney Ann. Harvey. Jay. me
thumb_IMG_6773_1024.jpg