• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

York section

David Wardingley

Website User
VOC Member
Just a very quick thankyou to the York section of the V.O.C for making me welcome at the Bayhorse Fulford last night! A most enjoyable evening.
Regards
David Wardingley

CollingsBob

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
....the wife and I are planning a trip to York this fall..I’ll see if our trip coincides with your meeting dates

David Wardingley

Website User
VOC Member
....the wife and I are planning a trip to York this fall..I’ll see if our trip coincides with your meeting dates
Hello member 1377,
I was invited to the York section meeting for the first time earlier this month and found them to be a very friendly bunch and I’m sure you will be made most welcome!
Regards
David

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Really, I have been told Yorkshire men are a very tight and dour bunch, I'm not sure I would go there.

Robert
Born at 116 Tadcaster Rd. York

:D