Spares Company..

passenger0_0

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I'm not so sure they need to interfere in the standard Vincent application.
Done many Vincent heads with non-rubbing springs and no issues.
Anyway, your call.

Ian Savage

VOC Vice President
VOC Member
Bob, a certain woolly mammoth rider told the VOCSC about this weeks ago, is this the same nice man? We investigated and told him the results, both springs, individually, were made to tolerance but the maker missed the interference requirement. Replacement springs are or have been supplied and incorrect items will be disposed of.
I'm puzzled about the restocking charge comment the VOCSC very rarely apply such a charge and never on a warranty issue but it is 11:45pm in the UK so I can't ask what happened I will find out in the morning.
Ian S

Robert Watson

VOC Member
AND --- we managed to find some appropriate springs, so there is NO requirement to replace them, as I thought I explained to Bob at VOSCo

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Interesting you have the springs back. They went in surface mail 2 DAY's ago and was told they would take up to two MONTHS! That was about Cdn$15, anything faster was well over 2 times that.

Gene Nehring

VOC Member
Interesting you have the springs back. They went in surface mail 2 DAY's ago and was told they would take up to two MONTHS! That was about Cdn$15, anything faster was well over 2 times that.

Its funny how it takes two days or so to go over and getting stuff here is six weeks. I guess we keep the good folks at Canada Customs busy!