Where Are You Now? MGK 967

Duncan Simpson

Active Forum User
VOC Member
I've been clearing out some old papers and came across this cutting. It mentions MGK 967, a 1951 Shadow(?) built up by Derrick Brown of Narborough. I'd guess it came from a Leicestershire local newspaper in the 70's. If the bike still exists, and the current owners wants this cutting, then just let me know your address and I'll stick it in the post.

Attachments

• IMG_E0278[1].JPG
    IMG_E0278[1].JPG
    524.1 KB · Views: 57

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I've been clearing out some old papers and came across this cutting. It mentions MGK 967, a 1951 Shadow(?) built up by Derrick Brown of Narborough. I'd guess it came from a Leicestershire local newspaper in the 70's. If the bike still exists, and the current owners wants this cutting, then just let me know your address and I'll stick it in the post.
Duncan, I've emailed the current owner and will come back to you.
Jon Lambley VOC Machine Researcher

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Duncan, I've emailed you the owners details
Jon Lambley