F: Frame F28

brian gains

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
can you get better resolution on the VOC spares site as they show the part against a rule, although it appears they have used the same shot for both parts so that will only be correct measurement for one part.

i.m curious why you're asking, you obviously haven't got this far without the part being fitted.

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
can you get better resolution on the VOC spares site as they show the part against a rule, although it appears they have used the same shot for both parts so that will only be correct measurement for one part.

i.m curious why you're asking, you obviously haven't got this far without the part being fitted.
have a box of spindle/shafts I am trying to sort out

Peter Holmes

VOC Member

I do not think the ruler serves much of a useful function, other than to give a rough idea of a dimension, perhaps that is all that it is meant to do.