• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Dumb Joke

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
As a family member once said having just got the Vet's bill for "repairs" to the cat. "For 1/2 that price I could have had a nice pair of gloves!"

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
My father was not a fan of cats. So I gave him this book for Xmas one year.
Every so often he would take it out of the dresser drawer where he kept it, look at some of the uses, chuckle to himself and put it back. My mother on the other hand was a fan of cats and would often say she would like one. To which my father would reply he had a cat project book and some looked interesting.
Steven

1573574210002.png

Robert Watson

VOC Member
My father was not a fan of cats. So I gave him this book for Xmas one year.
Every so often he would take it out of the dresser drawer where he kept it, look at some of the uses, chuckle to himself and put it back. My mother on the other hand was a fan of cats and would often say she would like one. To which my father would reply he had a cat project book and some looked interesting.
Steven

View attachment 29994
I have that book, very useful!

Bill Cannon

VOC Member
What I want to know is, when I accidentally glance in the mirror, how is it that my Grandad is always looking back?
What's more the old boy has been dead for years!!
I was talking about this the other day. Have you noticed a propensity for designers to place a full length mirror outside toilet doors. I keep holding the door for the old git approaching me.

Cheers Bill

Colin

VOC Member
I was talking about this the other day. Have you noticed a propensity for designers to place a full length mirror outside toilet doors. I keep holding the door for the old git approaching me.

Cheers Bill
Try letting the old git open his own door, Bill. Only trouble is you will both be there ad infinitum!!!
Cheers

vibrac

VOC Member

Cheers Bill
Of course what is really worrying, is that since light travels at a finite speed that guy you see is actually a younger version of you!