Christchurch Connection

Nomadnigs

Forum User
VOC Member
Any VOC members in the NZ Christchurch area who would be interested in meeting up over Christmas for a coffee/beer? I will be moving to the area soon and would like to get to know who's around and what's being organised.

Gene Nehring

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Neville Baker is in the VOC riders list and is a Christchurch member. There are also a few in Nelson in the top of the South Island.

I am possibly moving back to the Auckland area after a number of years away. That would be in the new year. Active riders and members down there.

Last edited:

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Look up Russel Byfield, old-timer Owen his father was a hell of a rider and helpful member to all who passed his way. Russel couldn't afford to buy his dads bike but knows the new owner well and are mates. Russel's other mates also rent a bike shop off him with mostly off-road bikes an interesting bunch of old farts who like beer.

Nomadnigs

Forum User
VOC Member
Many thanks Marcus, Genedn for the contacts. I will look up Neville and Russel over Christmas. Genedn, I hope we have the opportunity to meet up when you get back from your travels.