ET: Engine (Twin) Breather help please

kerry

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Tim, I am really grateful to you for your advice on this, done as you suggested and works brilliantly, not a spec of oil at the end, when it had the timed as well that did dribble a very small amount of frothy oil.
Starts first kick as you observed ! Did have a rebore and new pistons which must help I guess.
Thanks again.
Also thanks to Stu.

CarlHungness

VOC Member
hello carl, the pictures show the breather and details of our design and production. i´m sold out at the moment, have to go for another batch, seems that it will have to wait till the next winter as i´m just to busy with work. if you wish i can put you on the list and get in touch when it´s ready.
Hi: Sure put me on your list, I may have my bike running by winter if I'm lucky. e mail carlhungness@frontier.com

vibrac

VOC Member
Tim, I am really grateful to you for your advice on this, done as you suggested and works brilliantly, not a spec of oil at the end, when it had the timed as well that did dribble a very small amount of frothy oil.
Starts first kick as you observed ! Did have a rebore and new pistons which must help I guess.
Thanks again.
Also thanks to Stu.
In case anyone does not know what it looks like here is an old photo of the PCV valve
1688486929879.png