Black Prince WCV870

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Interesting.
, the bike passed through the hands of three more owners before entering the possession of one Roy Drawater, who bought it in 1063 and used it for just four years before dismantling it into a few large chunks and carefully placing it into dry storage.
Obviously Roy was related to Ethelred Drawater. :cool:

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I had a laugh about the Saddle, There have been a few people who have said they are not the best,
I have one I had to stuff a bit more foam in there for comfort.
Having said that, If anybody has a "D" seat kicking about, I wouldn't mind one for my Ex L/ning,
Getting fed up with the looks of the Honda one that's on there now. Cheers Bill.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I had a look at the price, To see if I could afford it :), I can't !.
It had some strange numbers, For the frame and Engine ?, Are they right ?. Cheers Bill.

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I had a look at the price, To see if I could afford it :), I can't !.
It had some strange numbers, For the frame and Engine ?, Are they right ?. Cheers Bill.

They misread the "B" as an "R" in the engine number, and I think they are quoting the Girdraulic part number and other numbers in the fork blade forging as the frame number.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I would have thought, For all that money, They would have spent some time to make sure they get the facts right, Is there no log book, Or something like it.
Good job Dave Hills doesn't come on here !.